Friday, February 29, 2008

Happy Leap Day

I think Leap Day should be a national holiday. It only comes around once every four years. Shouldn't we celebrate it? A few weeks ago, DB posted a prompt about making up a holiday. So, if Leap Day were a national holiday, how would you celebrate it?

I would sleep in a little. Then, since it is such a pretty day today, I would go for a hike. Spend an hour or so communing with nature, filling the well and clearing out the cobwebs. Looks like Leap Day is also cliche' day for me. Anyway, then I would spend the rest of the day taking leaps. Not physical, but creative. I would maybe start a story in a genre that frightens me. Or apply for an exclusive workshop.

So how would you spend Leap Day if you had it free? Like John, the rotter.

2 comments:

Ali said...

If I had leap day free, I would write a new blog post.

Minion GIR said...

Me, too.