Actually, August jumps up and smacks me upside the head. I did pretty well on my July goals. To recap, they were:
Outline changes for first bit of Vesta.
Write at least 50 pages of Vesta.
Complete 3 CWC critiques.
Get to 150 pages of MMG rewrite.
I completed all but the last one. And I made it to 85 pages (from 49) on that so I'm not beating myself up too much over it.
See sidebar for goals this month. Do the critiques, of course. Two pages a day **Changed due to upping the page count I want and Ali-demon's challenge** on Vesta, which should alleviate the 2-week mad dash at the end of September. And finish the MMG rewrites. Finally. And for good. With what I did on it this past week, it's feeling doable. I'm ready to take it a little different direction. To make the cuts that need to be made and the changes that are warranted. It feels right. Things seem to be clicking into place. Or I could be totally off base.
But I don't think so. Not this time.