Monday, June 11, 2007

Update on Goals

I'm doing surprisingly well for this early in the month. Usually, I have to scramble during the last few days. The goals were:


--Pick a new mainstream novel to start. [I have done this, thanks to much help from the group. See post below.]

--Outline and possibly start new novel. [Started outlining this weekend. I just need the major plot points for now. Then I can start writing.]

--Stay current with Apollo's Lyre submissions. [So far, so good. I'm caught up.]

--Send back critiques to the two authors who asked for them. [Done. Will not be making this offer again.]

--Refrain from bugging Jenny about MMG. [Not yet anyway.]

I could have included completing critiques for the Sunday group since I'm visiting again this month. More about that later.

2 comments:

Jenny Maloney said...

No bugs yet...but is that because of Deb's steadfast refraining? Or because of my 70% Deet perfume? We may never know....

Lea Schizas - Author/Editor said...

So they finally made you get a blog, did they? hehehe Blogs are real fun to write, like a diary...but like a diary we need to remember to write in them.

Have fun with your diary, Deb.

Lea Schizas